Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Friday, February 27, 2009

058/365 Nice Pear

058/365 Nice Pear Once again time is not on my side..... Set-up. Pear stood on a sheet of black craft foam which is curved up behind. Main light is a gridded SB600 camera left. Background is a gridded cobra with two yellow gels. Aperture f11 to try and keep the background in focus.

5 comments:

M Coleman 12:19 am  

Impressive! Like a piece of art - love the golden hues contrasted with the black!

Mari 12:46 am  

I wouldn't think to take a picture of a pear - but it turned out great!

Runner Girl 2:16 pm  

Mmmmm, makes me want to take a bite! No set up?

Unknown 7:50 am  

Thanks eveyrone - set up now added :-)

Tim Dustrude 5:20 am  

Very cool! It's so simple, but a very powerful image.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP