Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

057/365 Guilty

057/365 Guilty
Sadly no time for anything creative or artistic today. I did however get the opportunity for some crime scene photography - there is little doubt who is guilty although the evidence is circumstantial. Ironically, tonight was the dogs first visit to obedience classes - we did sit, stay etc. but didn't learn the, 'don't dig the plants up!' command. Oh well there's always next week....

4 comments:

Mari 10:22 pm  

What a cute picture!

M Coleman 1:45 am  

Adorable face and expression! :)

SaraG 3:01 am  

Uh Oh....BUSTED!!
Cute pic...Cute doggie.

Runner Girl 2:15 pm  

Naughty, Marley! :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP