Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

094/365

094/365
I seem to have struggled more than ever this week - it is too easy to make excuses. My plan for this week is to use my 70-200 lens for all shots, I hope this will make me look at things differently. It will certainly be challenging as my antique lens was constructed from the hull of an old battleship and weighs a ton.

Fortunately today I managed to talk my long suffering daughter in to having her picture taken - unfortunately, I don't know what I was doing with my focus point as the bulk of the pictures were rubbish. Once again I was tricked by the small LCD on the back of the camera - everything looked fine until I uploaded to the PC. I love my camera but the combination of small screen and my dodgy eyesight is not good. I think this may be the start of a business case for a new camera, either that or I need to use my magnifying glass.

5 comments:

Avery Smith 9:07 pm  

hey I still love it

Mari 12:29 am  

You ended up with a cute photo! I like the brick background!

Michelle 12:52 am  

Lovely picture. I also hate when that tiny LCD screen tricks me into thinking the shot was crystal clear. I usually try to zoom in just to double check. :)

Tim Dustrude 7:05 am  

Yeah me too on the little LCD screen. I remembered my laptop for my location shots today... forgot my USB cable... DOH!!

This is a very nice shot though. I like the half and half treatment...

M Coleman 5:44 pm  

Beautiful - simple and meaningful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP