Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

104/365 Slate

104/365

A serious lack of time and inspiration today, a snatched shot of some pieces of slate lit with an LED torch. To try and make things more interesting this week I will be using my wife's Canon G9 - I am looking forward to travelling light!

4 comments:

Tim Dustrude 11:22 pm  

So a torch... that's what we yanks call a flashlight, right? How did you get the color? Is it gelled?

susanvg 1:42 am  

But it has a nice effect.

Unknown 5:29 am  

Tim - yes, torch = flashlight. it is one of the small LED 'flashlights' which gives the blue and some of the beam was reflected off an orange glass ornament.

Katy Swift 6:46 am  

Great colour. It makes the slate look other-worldly.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP