Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

105/365

105/365

Another busy day spent largely in London. Although I took the G9 I didn't get or manage to make an opportunity to take a picture which is a real shame. On arrival home I was met with a new set of Studio Flashes which I wanted to play with but didn't have the energy or enthusiasm. My son has secured the job of formal photog for his school's prom so we needed some reliable lights. Anyway this was a quick self portrait taken with the G9 and one of the new lights with a small softbox. Interesting how side lighting exaggerates wrinkles!!

1 comments:

Runner Girl 12:08 am  

Love your self portraits best of all! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP