Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

116/365

DSC_3774

A complete change for me today. One of my daughters friends invited us to take some pictures of her at a cross country practise event. Not something I have ever tried before but it was interesting. I have loads of images that need processing when I get a minute - but for now this one looked ok.

9 comments:

Katy Swift 9:23 pm  

Nice shot!

Mari 11:09 pm  

This is a nice one - captured at just the right moment!

Avery Smith 3:32 am  

good timin!

Tim Dustrude 3:49 am  

Looks good! Did she land in the saddle?

Eric Dustrude 2:55 pm  

Definitely a decisive moment. I too am wondering if she landed OK.

[¯Ô¯]njoy 6:03 pm  

Great shot! Not bad at all. :)

Michelle 2:41 am  

Fabulous capture!

Girl Tornado 1:59 pm  

Since we have horses, I love this shot! Fantastic. :)

Unknown 8:17 pm  

Thanks for your comments - she landed perfectly :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP