Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

095/365

095/365
A pretty quiet Sunday, dog walk, gym, dog walk, quick beer in the garden, cut grass, Sunday roast, dog walk - and finally blog.
During the day I did try to capture something different, even to the extent of lying face down on the front lawn photographing the lawn mower. I even used off camera flash to add some drama - fortunately my wife didn't catch me but I did get some strange looks from passers by. Note to self ... don't do this again in the front garden.

During the madness I noticed this blackbird collecting worms - amazingly it seemed fascinated with my flash and kept coming closer and closer to investigate. this project is driving me Bonkers - sorry I have got the Dizzee Rascal track stuck in my mind...

5 comments:

Mari 1:38 am  

Nice picture! I bet we can all relate to being in crazy postions to get a picture!

susanvg 3:28 am  

Sure makes for a nice photograph.

Lynn 4:07 am  

Great capture! And I can totally related to the strange looks although the ones I get usually come from my family. Pointing and laughing tends to follow.

Erika 6:18 am  

Cool picture, love that he is carrying the worms while looking at you! Birds are so beautiful once you see them close-up.

Katy Swift 6:49 am  

That's a fab shot. Never mind the odd looks hun.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP