Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

062/365 Losing the plot

062/365 Losing the plot What did you do last night? Me, in between training, dog walking and the latest episode of 24 I took a picture of a bottle of kitchen cleaner. Roll on the lighter evenings and some good weather...

6 comments:

M Coleman 12:59 am  

smiles....some days are not nearly as fun as others! :)

Kim 3:56 am  

It looks like it got caught in the fallout of my Compactron! ;-) A very interesting take on an ordinary household product. I like it!

Anonymous 5:44 am  

I've been stuck in the house with the flu and its aftermath. Need to find some more photo opportunities - and you just gave me a ton of ideas. Thanks.

Runner Girl 11:17 am  

You amuse me...so thank you!

Eric Dustrude 3:56 pm  

That's the scary view from the bugs that perish from it's application. I like the blue (gelled?) background too.

Girl Tornado 1:23 am  

I always enjoy coming to your blog to see what surprise you have for everyone... so creative! Great photo.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP