Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

064/365

064/365 I'm not a happy bunny today. Short of time and ideas I got my camera out and realised that the wireless flash transmitter was missing from the hot shoe. The last time I remember seeing it was when I took the dogs for a walk, as it was dry I had slung the camera round my neck in tourist style. I can only assume that I have dropped it on the walk. The triggers are just cheap ebay items but I hate losing things. Anyway, tonight's uninspiring picture is rusty screws lit by LED torches. apl666.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

SaraG 2:38 am  

Very cool photo!!
You are very creative!!

Mari 2:45 am  

Great idea for a picture!

Tim Dustrude 6:03 am  

Oh that's a bummer about your transmitter! I hope you find it!

Runner Girl 10:59 am  

Sorry for the inconvenience of your loss. Now I'm off to find out what a transmitter does!

Love the rusty screws. Simple but sublime!

Kim 6:56 pm  

Great dof!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP