Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Monday, March 30, 2009

089/365

086/365 The clocks changed on Sunday, the long awaited light evenings are here and what do I end up doing? Taking another picture of the trumpet which is now photographed more often than it is blown. This wasn't what I had planned but there is always tomorrow, we're not going to run out of days for a while yet!

6 comments:

Mari 1:13 am  

I really like this one!

Tim Dustrude 6:40 am  

I'm starting to feel the same way about my guitar. Beautiful photo though!

Runner Girl 10:39 am  

It's lovely...and I don't think we will ever tire of seeing it! That sheet music looks formidable!!!! Song title?

Runner Girl 10:40 am  

You have your trumpet, I have my empty chairs and feet!!! :)

Eric Dustrude 3:59 pm  

Is this the calm before the music? Looks like we're in the theater (small and intimate) and we're waiting for the virtuoso to step up.

Lynn 4:08 am  

I love the way this one is lit.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP