Welcome to my blog. It started life as a general blog then became a photo a day project now it has reverted to my personal blog. For more examples of my work please visit my business site. Dover Design Photography - Kent Wedding Photographers.

Monday, March 09, 2009

068/365 Seeing Red

065/365 Seeing Red Regular visitors here will remember that I have an assistant who does my shredding. It appears he has learnt a new trick, after completing the morning's paperwork he ate my glasses.

Set up here

7 comments:

Tim Dustrude 10:23 pm  

Oh no!!! I hope you can get that "assistant" trained on what's appropriate to chew and what's not! Ours chewed through the our gypsum wall board and through our vinyl floor covering among other things, but luckily for us, that phase didn't last long. Good luck!

Girl Tornado 3:19 am  

Oh noooooooo! I'm sure you were none too happy to discover this! I am glad my dogs went thru very short chewing stages. :) I do love the photo however...

Runner Girl 3:57 am  

I was looking for the set up! Hope you have a spare set of spectacles!!!!

I was just reading through my comments at capture...I'd love to hear about your brother.

Runner Girl 4:03 am  

BTW~Cold Play is playing in Chelmsford in August...maybe I'll see you there!

Unknown 11:18 am  

Set-up added.

Kim 2:26 am  

Yikes! Well, if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right! And he did! Love the set up for the shot. It made what could have been an ordinary picture and extraordinary shot!

Eric Dustrude 6:33 am  

Ewww - been there, had that done. My puppy chewed mine to bits too, case and all.

Didn't occur to me to make a nice photo of it afterwards. Good on ya making lemonaid...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP